Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    3,643

    Happy Thanksgiving

    I want to wish everyone a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I am turning off my computers and cell phone until Sunday night!! I want to enjoy the time! See you all in about a week.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    I want to wish everyone a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I am turning off my computers and cell phone until Sunday night!! I want to enjoy the time! See you all in about a week.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. I have a hard time believing that you'll be able to turn off your computers and cell phone until Sunday night. Did someone double-dare you? Is there a reward afterwards?

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. I have a hard time believing that you'll be able to turn off your computers and cell phone until Sunday night. Did someone double-dare you? Is there a reward afterwards?
    Hi Topher,

    Did you really leave your computers and cellphone off for four whole days, or did you sneak a peak once in a while?

    I hope you and your family had a very nice Thanksgiving.

    ~ Rose

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    3,643
    I turned off my work phone and computer. Only "computer" I turned on was my new xbox x. LOL! It was an amazing 4 days!!!
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    I turned off my work phone and computer. Only "computer" I turned on was my new xbox x. LOL! It was an amazing 4 days!!!
    That's great Topher! You needed a break after so many months of long-hour days of roasting coffee.

    Now, it's back to work you go.

    ~ Rose

    P.S. Maybe we should keep this thread so you can do the same thing next year

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5
    Happy Thanksgiving


 

 

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Thanksgiving
    By prairieguy in forum Coffee Table
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2019, 03:33 PM
  2. Hello from Happy Cup!
    By magista in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 01:04 PM
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    By chast in forum Coffee Roasters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 06:38 PM
  4. Hi, Happy to be here
    By crema in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 04:42 AM
  5. Happy Halloween!
    By CoffeeLover in forum Coffee Table
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2003, 05:52 AM