How to choose replacement windows

Hey guys,

Hey guys!
    I live in Toronto, Canada.
    I just wanted to know what kind of replacement windows you would recommend because I've found a Toronto windows replacement company called Canadian Choice Windows and they seem pretty good in terms of window quotes.
    Last edited by SirMichael; 12-17-2020 at 01:48 PM. Reason: name of the company

Make sure you get a good quality grinder first. Lots of people think they can just replace their windows with any kind of junky grinder. But if you have an junky grinder, you'll end up with junky windows. Get a good grinder first and then get the windows. Have a good day, eh?
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MntnMan62 View Post
    Make sure you get a good quality grinder first. Lots of people think they can just replace their windows with any kind of junky grinder. But if you have an junky grinder, you'll end up with junky windows. Get a good grinder first and then get the windows. Have a good day, eh?
    That made me laugh out loud

Actually, I am looking to move into a new house, by the end of february I want myself to be dreaming on the new bed in the new house. The biggest problem that I am facing right now, regarding the house that I am looking forward to moving in, are the windows. The house is not really old, it is like 20 or 22 years old, mostly everything is ok about it, with a ... pretty big exception, the windows! They are really terrible in that house. I am looking to buy the new windows and the new doors from https://www.skwindows.ie/sash-windows. These guys are really great actually, my parents have also got their new windows from them.
    Last edited by Hodgfrog; 01-06-2021 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgfrog View Post
    Actually, I am looking to move into a new house, by the end of february I want myself to be dreaming on the new bed in the new house. The biggest problem that I am facing right now, regarding the house that I am looking forward to moving in, are the windows. The house is not really old, it is like 20 or 22 years old, mostly everything is ok about it, with a ... pretty big exception, the windows! They are really terrible in that house.
    Just get a quality grinder and you'll be fine.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links