Thread: CBD with coffee

CBD with coffee

i smoke CBD while drinking coffee at monrning it taste good and make me feel so good but is it healthy ?? who else do that ?

Everything that is being taken in moderation is totally fine. Some may find CBD with coffee very therapeutic, especially for people having anxiety etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirnannos View Post
    I also combine marijuana and cbd seeds with coffee and still feel normal, so for sure it doesn't affect my health badly. I believe that everyone has the right to enjoy and marijuana not only causes a feeling of euphoria, but also treats our body in the process of smoking. I also smoke marijuana, but in parallel, because of the panic attacks that have plagued me since childhood, I also use cbd gummies. The fact that these things can harm is just an imposed stereotype. In general, more and more countries support the idea of legalizing marijuana and cbd this is cool
    How does this combination of cbd and caffeine work? Are you sure that this mixture isn't harm for one's health?

I also used to smoke while drinking coffee, but my teeth didn't thank me for this habit.

I've never tried it since they kind of exclude each other, but I think it is worth trying it once!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links