Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Please: I want to design my own stamp, with my business's logo.

I want to design my own stamp, with my business's logo. Any online tools for doing that?

There are tons of make it your own logo websites... create one and take it to any stamp shop (or online place)

Quote Originally Posted by Rustlen View Post
    I want to design my own stamp, with my business's logo. Any online tools for doing that?
    https://www.thestampmaker.com/custom-rubber-stamps.aspx has a TON of options

Quote Originally Posted by josephhansen View Post
    They deliver in one week. It's so long...

I would recommend you to use this service where you design your own stamp. It's very easy to use and also very cheap to make a new stamp. You can choose from various samples that are helping you to create the best stamp for you. I always use them when I have to make a new stamp for my job. I work as a lawyer, and always I need a new type of stamp. I think that there you should find what you are searching for. The biggest advantage of this service is the fact that they deliver in 24 hours. Enjoy it!
    Last edited by Tuskane; 02-21-2021 at 06:41 AM.

Super Moderator
    Tuskane I do. I use stickers for logo and stamps for the blend or varietal. I do not have the storage to hold pre printed bags in the amounts that make sense price wise.
    Help Please:  I want to design my own stamp, with my business's logo.-20191018_114203.jpg
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Nice idea regarding stamps, haven't thought about it, but looks really good. By the way, topher, off topic. Checked your website as I wanted to see more of your packaging I would suggest to update the link in your profile, it's outdated, and also to fix the redirect from the old to the new domain, by doing this you will not lose weight of pages that link to your old www. version and there are some. This will improve ranking a little bit.

I can't help you with the logo, but if you ever decide to make your own site, here's a great source of icons and other stuff. They even got covid-19 icons, so you'll definitely find what you need.

In my company, an accountant works with spreadsheets and related accounting software, and companies are required by law to have a seal. My company uses custom made rubber stamp in accordance with all legal requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskane View Post
    I would recommend you to use this service where you design your own stamp. It's very easy to use and also very cheap to make a new stamp. You can choose from various samples that are helping you to create the best stamp for you. I always use them when I have to make a new stamp for my job. I work as a lawyer, and always I need a new type of stamp. I think that there you should find what you are searching for. The biggest advantage of this service is the fact that they deliver in 24 hours. Enjoy it!
    You talk about true facts!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links