Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Just a Joke

This is a discussion on Just a Joke within the Off Topic forums, part of the Community Board category; Tongue inserted into cheek, the intent of the apple was to in fact deflect a competing romantic interest. A comedic reach toward "Restraining order" was ...

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arlington, Va
    Posts
    148
    Tongue inserted into cheek, the intent of the apple was to in fact deflect a competing romantic interest.
    A comedic reach toward "Restraining order" was dry and well played.

  2. # ADS

  3. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    254
    OMG, I am just wondering how easily we went into a philosophical discussion from a simple, crude joke.....lol......
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    OMG, I am just wondering how easily we went into a philosophical discussion from a simple, crude joke.....lol......
    Philosophy and humor generally aren't too far apart, as the humor gets us thinking lol...

    It's sort of like truth and fiction, generally the lines blur and it is incredibly easy to slip from one into the other... Sometimes we don't even notice it...

  5. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    Philosophy and humor generally aren't too far apart, as the humor gets us thinking lol...

    It's sort of like truth and fiction, generally the lines blur and it is incredibly easy to slip from one into the other... Sometimes we don't even notice it...
    It was awfully philosophical of you again, lol........
    Well, to be honest, I am generally pretty dumb in understanding the jokes. What used to happen in my high school that my friends were sometimes sharing jokes with each other and all were laughing. I was the one who was like asking for the explanation of jokes and my friends were all over me. Another thing I just hated were the riddles as I had never been able to answer even the simplest one. Lol,.....that though does not mean that I am an all-round dumb, that is just not my field.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    41
    Hey btreath,
    You are right that was just part of joke & "sardar" & "pundit" are just two persons who loves the same girl. Sardar is doctor by profession & "pundit" is the name of another person. Pundit gives apple to her girl so that she stay away from doctor ("sardar").
    Hope this time you get the joke :P lol

  7. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitlumar View Post
    Hey btreath,
    You are right that was just part of joke & "sardar" & "pundit" are just two persons who loves the same girl. Sardar is doctor by profession & "pundit" is the name of another person. Pundit gives apple to her girl so that she stay away from doctor ("sardar").
    Hope this time you get the joke :P lol
    Yes, I get the joke completely now. Thanks so much for elaborating it to me.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    LOL he is really a good thief.

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    Good one lol

  10. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by eldub View Post
    LOL Now I get it. An apple is another word for restraining order, right?
    Hahaha! That's great.

  11. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitlumar View Post
    A Sardar Doctor and Pundit loved same girl.
    Pundit started giving an apple to the girl everyday.
    Sardar Doctor asked: WHY ??
    Pundit: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
    haha good one

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Customer Service? A joke?
    By freekwentrdr in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & Cafes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM
  2. McDonald's joke. A bit off topic.
    By DML in forum Coffee Table
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 11:27 PM
  3. Coffee Stain Removal... This is no Joke!
    By in forum Caffeine Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 08:47 PM