View Poll Results: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day (average)?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less then 1 Cup

3 1.97%
  • 1 Cup

15 9.87%
  • 2 Cups

37 24.34%
  • 3 Cups

33 21.71%
  • 4 Cups

32 21.05%
  • 5 Cups or more

27 17.76%
  • Other (Specify)

5 3.29%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Site Poll: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day on average?

This is a discussion on Site Poll: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day on average? within the Site Polls forums, part of the Announcements category; Originally Posted by CJevens You know, do we have a standard size for a "mug" ? I use three different sizes. One is less than ...

Quote Originally Posted by CJevens View Post
    You know, do we have a standard size for a "mug" ? I use three different sizes. One is less than 8oz. The largest has to be 18-20oz.
    Well, you certainly have a point. I mean, that is so true in terms of coffee mug. Whenever I go to a market (to some gift or crockery shop), I come across coffee mugs of so many different sizes. The one which I personally use at home for drinking coffee is a bit bigger than an average. However, I have absolutely no idea in terms of how many oz of coffee does it hold? I even don't know how many oz of coffee a normal coffee mug holds? Then there is also the difference between cup and mug. I assume cup as a smaller thing while the mug as a bigger thing, lol....that would be a very layman definition, I assume.
    But my point is that you have a valid point, lol......
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

2. # ADS

I thought standard size in the US was about 10-12 ounces for coffee....

Other countries it's less.. I think in Switzerland it was 6 to 8 ounces...

At btreath, a girl, first and according to wife only lol... We're enjoying her company.. It is certainly a new experience!

No coffee for her though....

I wonder how many ounces of coffee do I drink on daily basis or in 1 mug. I want to measure it but how? I guess I should pick my mug up and go the shopkeeper and ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    I wonder how many ounces of coffee do I drink on daily basis or in 1 mug. I want to measure it but how? I guess I should pick my mug up and go the shopkeeper and ask him.
    You can always use a standard measuring cup Not to drink it of course, but to measure out the amount of water/coffee that fits into your cup

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    You can always use a standard measuring cup Not to drink it of course, but to measure out the amount of water/coffee that fits into your cup
    Thanks for this idea actually. Lol, but I don't have a measuring cup at home, at the moment, I will have to buy one in order to serve the purpose.

Thanks for this idea actually. Lol, but I don't have a measuring cup at home, at the moment, I will have to buy one in order to serve the purpose.
    Well, if you don't have a measuring cup you can always use an empty can of soda. 355 mL. Just fill it up, and pour it into the cup.. You can get a rough estimate that way anyway.. All about being innovative

Jury rigging is fun

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    Well, if you don't have a measuring cup you can always use an empty can of soda. 355 mL. Just fill it up, and pour it into the cup.. You can get a rough estimate that way anyway.. All about being innovative

Jury rigging is fun
    OMG, I cannot figure out how this forum made two of the most innovative and genius individuals meet each other (I am talking about myself and you), lol.....
    Okay, so I am going to do a rough estimation of almost how much coffee I drink daily today using this empty soda can method and will share the results with you, over here.

OMG, I cannot figure out how this forum made two of the most innovative and genius individuals meet each other (I am talking about myself and you), lol.....
    Okay, so I am going to do a rough estimation of almost how much coffee I drink daily today using this empty soda can method and will share the results with you, over here.
    *checks watch*

Super Moderator
    Hi "MyMugsHalfFull"

Does *checks watch* mean that we're supposed to be picturing you sitting there checking your watch wondering when the reply will come? If so, since the message from "btreath9082" was posted on 11/6, I would think you'd be sitting there checking the calendar instead.

Every household should have at least one liquid measuring cup. The dollar stores and WalMart sell them pretty cheap.

Maybe he decided to wait until he had a chance to go out and buy one instead of trying to use the soda can method.

Rose

OMG, Thanks "PinkRose", thanks for reminding me of this, lol....I completely forgot to reply to this post. Oh, I was so busy during the last couple of weeks that neither could I use the soda can method nor could I go to the market to buy a liquid measuring cup.
    Yes, you are right, every household ought to have some sort of liquid measuring cup. I do remember that we had one actually some year or two ago, but most probably it was lost while we shifted to our present location.

And "MyMugsHalfFull", please do elaborate the term "checks watch" for me and "PinkRose". I have no idea whatsoever regarding this term since I have heard this for the very first time in my life. Ah, me a poor soul with a poor vocabulary of the language, lol........

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Ads