View Poll Results: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day (average)?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less then 1 Cup

3 1.79%
  • 1 Cup

16 9.52%
  • 2 Cups

44 26.19%
  • 3 Cups

38 22.62%
  • 4 Cups

33 19.64%
  • 5 Cups or more

28 16.67%
  • Other (Specify)

6 3.57%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Site Poll: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day on average?

This is a discussion on Site Poll: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day on average? within the Site Polls forums, part of the Announcements category; Originally Posted by btreath9082 OMG, Thanks "PinkRose", thanks for reminding me of this, lol....I completely forgot to reply to this post. Oh, I was so ...

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    OMG, Thanks "PinkRose", thanks for reminding me of this, lol....I completely forgot to reply to this post. Oh, I was so busy during the last couple of weeks that neither could I use the soda can method nor could I go to the market to buy a liquid measuring cup.
    Yes, you are right, every household ought to have some sort of liquid measuring cup. I do remember that we had one actually some year or two ago, but most probably it was lost while we shifted to our present location.

And "MyMugsHalfFull", please do elaborate the term "checks watch" for me and "PinkRose". I have no idea whatsoever regarding this term since I have heard this for the very first time in my life. Ah, me a poor soul with a poor vocabulary of the language, lol........

Rose was right I was checking my watch to see when you might respond the the post lol.. And she responded by saying I should be checking my calendar

Since the post was made, I was estimating that there must have been at least 20 cups of coffee gone by... Ah yet another use for coffee! Time tracking...

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    Rose was right I was checking my watch to see when you might respond the the post lol.. And she responded by saying I should be checking my calendar

Since the post was made, I was estimating that there must have been at least 20 cups of coffee gone by... Ah yet another use for coffee! Time tracking...
    Thanks for elaborating this. OMG, yes definitely its another use of coffee and a good one, lol......
    People should start using coffee much more often for time tracking besides other uses.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    Thanks for elaborating this. OMG, yes definitely its another use of coffee and a good one, lol......
    People should start using coffee much more often for time tracking besides other uses.
    The problem then becomes, like I mentioned on another thread, how long it takes you to drink your coffee. I remember a boss once saying we could take our breaks as long as it took us to finish our coffee... Well.. Guess who took an extra 10 mins....

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    The problem then becomes, like I mentioned on another thread, how long it takes you to drink your coffee. I remember a boss once saying we could take our breaks as long as it took us to finish our coffee... Well.. Guess who took an extra 10 mins....
    Lol, yeah you are so right. At homes, I have seen people finishing their cup of hot coffee. I mean really hot coffee in only a couple of minutes. The situation might well be totally opposite in offices where you might observe people finishing one cup of coffee in half an hour (keeping in mind that interval/break factor).

I try to keep it to one cup a day around mid-morning, but on my long days (6am-7pm) I tend to kick back two or three throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    I try to keep it to one cup a day around mid-morning, but on my long days (6am-7pm) I tend to kick back two or three throughout the day.
    Yep.. Same here.. Time I'm up definitely has an effect on how much I drink. On very long trips (24 hours) I generally drink 5 to 6 cups lol... Wouldn't want to make that a habit though...

I have just kept myself to 4 cups of coffee a day, even in cases when the days in office are very long. In such cases, I mean when there are longer than usual working hours, I simply increase the interval among the coffee cups so as to keep it to 4.

Sometimes I skip coffee and go straight for the espresso oh and a dollop of foam

For me, it depends on if i am having breakfast.
    If i am having breakfast, i would say around 5-6 cups.
    If I am not having breakfast, I would say about 24 oz in the morning.
    Also, if i am roasting at home, I would try at least 2 or 3 small cups of coffee.

But I don't drink coffee when I am working.....

Friendly saying, i would prefer less than 4 cups a day because my maximum is 3 daily. But if i'm on work i'll go for 2 a day.

Regards
    Shen

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Ads