This is a discussion on Smilies Issue within the Technical Support forums, part of the Support category; Originally Posted by CanadianBrian Hello btreath9082; I appreciate your consideration of myself and others. My pleasure ! Hope you enjoy my posts more then before, ...
- 11-05-2012 11:30 AM #11
- 11-05-2012 11:30 AM # ADS
- 11-05-2012 02:28 PM #12
I think that I will and I hope you noticed my FIRST smilie went to you.
- 11-05-2012 11:46 PM #13
- 11-09-2012 11:00 AM #14
Now, I seem to be having an issue with Smilies.. It seems to be adding a space in them? : (
Or : D
I have been putting them in manually before....
- 11-09-2012 11:01 AM #15
Could it be the Happy Police have finally caught up to you?
- 11-09-2012 09:33 PM #16
- 11-11-2012 11:26 AM #17
Just tell us you are smiling and the power of our minds will take over and see it. LOL
- 11-12-2012 10:04 AM #18
OMG, me and "MyMugsHalfFull" are so emotionally attached to each other; I had no idea of this until I saw the smilie problem with him too...SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !
- By notmuffy in forum Coffee TableReplies: 17Last Post: 07-16-2011, 01:52 AM
- By tinninches in forum Technical SupportReplies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:31 AM
- By stellasturm in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2007, 01:27 AM
- By AJPRATT in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 12-03-2007, 10:41 AM