Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Coffee Beans
- 11-26-2012 01:30 PM #1
My question is that what do the coffee beans show which are present right above the avatar of every member of this forum? Do they represent seniority or more number of posts or what? I am really sorry if this is a stupid question but I really have no idea of this. That is why, I wanted to ask this question and I thought this is the most appropriate section of the forum for this purpose.
Thanks in advance.SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !
- 11-26-2012 01:30 PM # ADS
- 11-26-2012 03:50 PM #2
Actually, I have never considered what those coffee beans mean.
At first I thought it was the number of years that a person was a member of the forum, but that's not correct because I have a lot of beans above my avatar, and I haven't been here for that many years.
Maybe one of the administrators can help solve the mystery.
- 11-26-2012 04:16 PM #3
My GUESS is that it correlates to the number of posts you have attributed to your avatar.
- 11-26-2012 06:06 PM #4
Maybe....but I couldn't figure out how many posts you'd have to make in order to earn one bean. Possibly 100?
- 11-27-2012 02:43 AM #5
Thanks so much Rose.
Yes, that is certainly not the number of years, its a mystery for all of us at present. If you could ask any of the admins regarding this, please do share since I am really curious to know what actually do these beans refer to? I guess any of the admins are not here very often.SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !
- 07-29-2014 04:05 PM #6
Well I just started and I have no beans no years and 5 post.
- By chaube in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:06 AM
- By psycho supreme in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:44 PM
- By in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 23Last Post: 01-09-2007, 08:46 PM
- By oncenterstage in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2006, 12:04 AM
- By Chammy in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2006, 05:37 PM