Unsubscribe?

Y

yorkydee

Please tell me how to unsubscribe from the Coffeeforums. I have searched and searched and cannot find a link to click to unsub.

Thank you

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
Visit site
For some reason, I keep being notified by email of recent postings to various threads. When I click on the link that's supposed to take me to where I can unsubscribe from these emails I'm taken to a page where I can find absolutely no indication of a way to unsubscribe from anything.

Is there still a webmaster for this forum? How does a person contact the webmaster?

Thank you.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
For some reason, I keep being notified by email of recent postings to various threads. When I click on the link that's supposed to take me to where I can unsubscribe from these emails I'm taken to a page where I can find absolutely no indication of a way to unsubscribe from anything.

Is there still a webmaster for this forum? How does a person contact the webmaster?

Thank you.

I don't think there is a webmaster on this Forum. I've basically found out how to do things by exploring.

If you haven't already fixed it, you can follow these steps and make some changes:

Go to the right top of your screen and click on Settings

Then, on the left side of your screen, go to General Settings and click on that.

Then scroll down the list to Messages and Notifications

You will see sections called Receive E-Mail and Default Thread subscriptions.

Select Do Not Subscribe if you want to stop automatically receiving notifications in your E-mail.

There are lots of other things on that settings page that you can change, if you want to.

When you're finished, go all the way down the page and save your changes.

I hope this helps.

Rose