Private message

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Please clarify.

Were you trying to send 50 private messages at one time?

or are you just concerned that your mailbox won't hold more than 50?

Where did you read that? You should be able to store 5,000

For example, on the bottom of my inbox it says"

Inbox contains 184 messages. You have 378 messages stored, of a total 5,000 allowed

Last edited:

Indesio

Sep 22, 2012
Barakaldo
Visit site
5k allowed is only for supermoderators. Regular users (my acount) only allow 50. Anyway, try to send more than 4 messages at time is take as spam, so the most of the forums have limited this option for massive mailing.

Salu2.
Indesio.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
coffeejunky: YOu have to delete messages once you reach 50 if you want to receive more. (It may be possible to move them to new folders as well, but I'm not sure about that.)

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Thats what I thought but I wasn't sure.
I was not trying to send 50 messages but i have been exchanging few messages and got my attention that I am only allow to send or receive 50 messages.

Thanks for your help....

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Oops.... I didn't realize that the storage capacity was less for regular users. I guess there's an advantage to being a moderator, but I have to admit, 5,000 is going a bit overboard. I eventually clean out my mail box from time to time.

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Ha! Ha!

I think you've already figured out that being a moderator on this forum is an interesting, but time consuming (unpaid, volunteer) job. If you hang around the forum long enough, I'll keep you in mind the next time the admininstrators ask me for suggestions for new recruits. Then you too can have a 5,000 storage mailbox.

Tee Hee!

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Rose, when I found this forum, this became my favorite place to come when i am not working. I enjoy talking to everyone here and ask questions or help others with my short knowledge. But if this was to be my part time job..... If it will be the same i ask...... obligation is another "big words" I do not like.... lol... 5000 storage mailbox ....very tempting... hmmmm ... lol.... JOKE

I did not like coffeegeek or sweetmaria forums... Too many coffee snobs there....lol... I am very silly today :decaf:

Last edited: