Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Recently, as I've been moderating the Coffee Forum, I've noticed that at the end of many posts, the words
    Sent from my SCH-I605, iPhone, (or something similar) using Tapatalk show up at the bottom of each post.

When those words appear at the end of each post, it looks like an advertisement for whatever model phone or tablet you're using. This is basically SPAM, and SPAM is something we try to avoid on the Coffee Forum.

Apparently, there is a box that you need to uncheck in your phone or tablet's settings. Other Forum Members have told me it's there somewhere in the settings and it's very easy to find. Once they unchecked the box, the extra wording stopped appearing at the end of each post that they made to the Coffee Forum.

You need to open the Tapatalk app, and then go into the Tapatalk settings, and make the change for the signature line.

open Tapatalk app
    click settings
    scroll down to "Tapatalk Signature"
    click
    select NONE

If you're posting to the Coffee Forum using Tapatalk, please visit your phone/tablet's settings, and do whatever you need to do to turn that message off.

I'd appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,
    Rose

Just a friendly reminder of how easy this is to do.

Super Moderator
    This is just another friendly reminder of how easy it is to go to your phone or tablet's settings, and turn off the TapaTalk signature that automatically appears at the bottom of your posts.

Rose

Just uncheck the option (in yellow circle)

Super Moderator
    Hello Benyo.o

Your photo is very helpful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I wonder if the steps to find the "uncheck" option are the same for every phone or tablet.

Rose

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Recently, as I've been moderating the Coffee Forum, I've noticed that at the end of many posts, the words
    Sent from my SCH-I605, iPhone (or something similar) using Tapatalk show up at the bottom of each post.

When those words appear at the end of each post, it looks like an advertisement for whatever model phone or tablet you're using. This is basically SPAM, and SPAM is something we try to avoid on the Coffee Forum.

Apparently, there is a box that you need to uncheck in your phone or tablet's settings. Other Forum Members have told me it's there somewhere in the settings and it's very easy to find. Once they unchecked the box, the extra wording stopped appearing at the end of each post that they made to the Coffee Forum.

You need to open the Tapatalk app, and then go into the Tapatalk settings and make the change for the signature line.

open Tapatalk app
    click settings
    scroll down to "Tapatalk Signature"
    click
    select NONE

If you're posting to the Coffee Forum using Tapatalk, please visit your phone/tablet's settings, and do whatever you need to do to turn that message off.

I'd appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,
    Rose
    This is just another friendly reminder, especially for our new members who use Tapatalk.
    Removing the Tapatalk signature is very easy to do. Just follow the directions.

Thanks,
    Rose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links