Not an issue, but a compliment

tinninches

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know where to post this, but I can NOT begin to thank you, whoever you are, for placing the "mark forums read" at the top of the site. This is such a huge thing for me. I do not know why, maybe because the sites always render at the top, so I do not care to scroll to the bottom to mark all that is read.

Sorry for the rambling, but only a couple of the sites I frequent on a very regular basis do that and it seems that those who don't, get less post by me :check:

tinninches

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
All Forum Foundry sites have that feature! So I expect to see you more on those sites!

You stationed at Bliss or from El Paso? I lived there for a couple of years (98-00). Was out there for a little while during AIT in 96. Miss hiking the franklin mountains and driving that one road that splits the east and west sides! The stories I recall from our nightly trips to Juarez....whew....Great times =)

JavaRob

Mar 24, 2011
El Paso, TX
Visit site
You stationed at Bliss or from El Paso? I lived there for a couple of years (98-00). Was out there for a little while during AIT in 96. Miss hiking the franklin mountains and driving that one road that splits the east and west sides! The stories I recall from our nightly trips to Juarez....whew....Great times =)

Actually out in Horizon City. Its grown alot! Yup Juarez was always good times, unfortunately I haven't been back there in about 5years, especially with all the violence of late. Its sad that such a culturally rich area is now almost deserted.

tinninches

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Horizon City? That down dyer street or something?!

That is to bad to hear about the area. We used to go down into Juarez Wed-Sun night....we swore one day to just stick to Fri and Sat, but alas...we never did learn.