Change password and user name

onunez55

Jul 27, 2011
Woodside, California
Visit site
Hello,

Maybe it's me but, I've tried several times to change my password but have not been able to. I've been given a temporary one but when I want to actually change the temp to the permanent one, it kicks me back to the login page. I'd also like to change my User name as well, but I'd be happy if I could change my password first.

Thanks,

Oscar

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello,

Maybe it's me but, I've tried several times to change my password but have not been able to. I've been given a temporary one but when I want to actually change the temp to the permanent one, it kicks me back to the login page. I'd also like to change my User name as well, but I'd be happy if I could change my password first.

Thanks,

Oscar

You can always just start over and open a new account with a new user name and password.

If you just want to change the password on your current log-in, contact one of the Forum Administrators (Quick Links drop down list at the top of your page and then select Site Leaders and scroll down to the Administrator names, which are in red).

They may be able to help you change your user name too.

Here is one who is very helpful, and she visits the Forum on a regular basis. You can send her a message and she'll direct it to the proper technical person:

http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/users/smalltowngirl13/

If you do end up selecting a new user name, try to make it something logical and friendly.

Rose