💵 For Sale 3 Barrel Jabez Burns & Sons vintage coffee sample roaster for sale and misc other vintage items from Keystone Coffee Co.

gph

Apr 28, 2024
san. jose, ca
Visit site
I will post pics shortly. I don’t know much about roaster. It has been restored and looks to in excellent condition. Will provide more details, serial numbers, pics etc. also have misc vintage coffee stuff. Advertising posters, vintage brass two urn coffee /tea dispensers hand crank coffee grinders, etc.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide pics etc upon request. Thks

Attachments

• 20221127_151914.jpg
    20221127_151914.jpg
    806.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

gph

Apr 28, 2024
san. jose, ca
Visit site
I will try to get down to my storage and take some pictures of the coffee related items I have.. From memory, here are some of the items; Vintage advertising posters for Keystone coffee.Unopened coffee tins Keystone coffee vintage. Jabez Burns & Sons sampler spitoon. Large brass double urn coffee dispenser with glass sight vials (mfg. 1907? san francisco). Misc. ornate coffee/tea urn dispensers. Antique hand crank coffee grinders- one stand up model approx. 5 ft tall and one countertop hand crank grinder approx 3 ft. Tall. Both have been restored and are in excellent condition. 3 Vintage brass coffee storage bins/dispensers - and 3 chrome vintage storage bins. Vintage coffee storage bin from the Cliff House Restaurant in San Francisco. Various Bunn & Grindmaster commercial coffee grinders. Antron Model E-10 analyzer??? some more pictures of the coffee related items I have. Thanks for the interest

thompo

Apr 30, 2024
Oakland, CA
Visit site
Great. I remember looking at the Keystone site some years ago and the coffee museum there. Very interesting. Bay Area coffee roasters have such a deep history.
I sent you a DM message on this site if you want to email, or I will see what you post to this thread.