Constant water out led on.

gazzaplus

May 26, 2020
Visit site
Swapped the reed switch and no change. Tested both reeds and all work.
Any chance of anyone having a schematic of the water sense circuit.
I'm guessing it goes straight to a I/O port of the cpu.
thanks gazza
sorry you might nee this SUP021YNR

gazzaplus

May 26, 2020
Visit site
what about the float? Which machine?
I have two Incanto classic s-class & both have problems. The water out problem, placing a magnet near the reed won't reset the light. tested this on the working machine. The other has a motor drive problem to the brew unit, the brew unit does not return to the home position. Swapped the pca and that fixed the motor problem but introduced another. The dosage is set to maximum and reprogramming the amt does change to the new setting but is lost after a power off. Guessing that the data is stored in writable eprom I changed the water level of the cup and it wrote that data okay. Swapping the brew unit fixed that problem. i now have one machine working and the spare has numerous problems.
When i find time I'll re-assemble the dead machine and take it from there.
Thanks for your input, I have had these machines for at least ten years and to date the only problems was the nylon grind gear. After buying the modified grind motor and gearbox have not had a failure.
I did trace the water problem and found that the output from the reed switch went to an i/o port of the cpu. Wouldn't waste my money on buying a second hand pca.
gazza

Mjollnir81

Aug 3, 2023
Seminole FL
Visit site
I also have an old S-Class and now having issues myself. I have around 9700 cups brewed through it already and it was refurbished when we got it. Mine was leaks (but just brewed coffee) and then really low flow. After I replaced the ULKA pump nothing changed so the OVP/Safety thing that screws into the end of the pump I ordered next. Just sucks having to wait a week or 3 from parts from Bulgaria or Latvia half of the time.