For sale: coffee mugs, cups&saucers

Jason Hong

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone. This is Jason from China. I am new here with the hope to market our products. They are the coffee mugs, cups&saucers, etc that are made out of ceramic, porcelain and bone china. We are able to supply many styles, and customized designs are welcomed. We are the direct manufacturer of them. So the price will be much better than others'. Also with so many years' experience, we can guarantee the quality. Just one limit, we have a minimum order quantity that is 1000units around.
I hope to read from anyone who is interested in our products or who just wanna give me the suggestion. I will so appreciate them.

You can just search " FINE-V " in google to find our homepage for contacting, or just send me a message.

Randy G.

May 8, 2008
California
Visit site
Jason,

The little thumbnails on the website do not open to larger images.
Please contact me directly (e-Mail) in regards to reviewing your products on my website.

Jason Hong

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
hello

Jason,

The little thumbnails on the website do not open to larger images.
Please contact me directly (e-Mail) in regards to reviewing your products on my website.

Hi Randy,

I am sorry for my late reply.

Thanks for your comments...and yes, the pictures are very small in our website. The new page is under constructions. Believe you can see more sharp photos shortly.

I tried to open your site but without success. Is there another way to get your email address so I can forward some photos to you directly... I am really new here.

Hope to hear from you...

B/rgds

Jason Hong

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The easy address of my website is : Espresso! My Espresso! An Ongoing Internet Novelette
It was hard to see the pictures, but I was interested in doing a review of some of your goods to put on my website.
Let me know if that would be good for you.
frcn @ cncnet . com (take out the spaces)

Thank you Randy,

I tried again to open your site, but it was so pity that I couldn't see your products...

But I will send you an email directly with a brief catalog for your reference.

We can have a further talk there...:coffeemug: