Replacement Burrs for Antique Kitchenaid A9 Grinder

sagesteven

Aug 13, 2023
Ithaca, NY
Visit site
A friend and I stumbled across an antique Kitchenaid A9 coffee grinder. It's in working order, just needs some cleaning up and replacement burrs, as they are pretty worn. I am having the hardest time trying to find some replacements that are in new-ish condition. I have attached a few photos, one has the burr size.
photo_2023-08-12_22-40-18.jpg
photo_2023-08-13_22-22-57.jpg

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Often burr life is rated in lbs, but those things have clearly seen TONS... impressive it still functions fine, but typical old school KA quality no doubt. I did a bit of searching just now and not seeing any replacements pop up. No clue if any aftermarket designs would fit/function like OEM.

sagesteven

Aug 13, 2023
Ithaca, NY
Visit site
I've been on the hunt for any 45mm burrs with two screw holes, but most of them are 55 mm and up. I don't know of any sites that list burrs by diameter, but if you know of one, that would be helpful.

rosieee

Sep 15, 2023
Dublin
Visit site
Finding replacement burrs for an antique KitchenAid A9 Grinder can be quite a task, but it's worth preserving such classic kitchen equipment. Have you considered checking out HP reviews for potential options? Sometimes, reviews and discussions about compatible parts can lead you to the right solution.

Last edited: