Versalab M3 Grinders for sale!!

YetisGrind

Jan 20, 2012
Vail, Colorado
Visit site
This Grinder is the piece of equipment you want to elevate your home, office, or your coffee house. It is a functioning piece of art that uses an incredible design concept to extract the best flavor from your beans. It is a very durable grinder capable of handling a high traffic coffee shop or for low volume use with out the hassle of a doser or wasting your beans.

I have 2 Grinders with a double hopper setup and portafilter holder. I also have Versalab pneumatic taper/presses which I will include with each grinder. I am asking $1800 for each grinder with accessories and one press will be included with each grinder.

Please visit their website
versalab.com for more technical information on both the grinder and press. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

IMG_0672.jpgIMG_0673.JPGIMG_0674.JPGIMG_0675.JPGIMG_0678.jpg

Galumay

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Very interested if you still have one for sale! I have pm'd you and flicked you an email.

ps. i realise i only have one post here, but i am pretty active on home barista and also coffee snobs with the same username. I only discovered your forum searching for Versalab stuff!!

Terranova

Feb 2, 2012
Cologne, Germany
Visit site
Very interested if you still have one for sale! I have pm'd you and flicked you an email.

ps. i realise i only have one post here, but i am pretty active on home barista and also coffee snobs with the same username. I only discovered your forum searching for Versalab stuff!!

Hi Galumway,

maybe you didn´t get a reply because both grinders are sold.
One went to Sinapore and the other one is in my kitchen here in Germany and gets pimped this week.
Sorry to dissapoint you.

brgds

Frank