Versus line-up help me choose (Silvia, Bezzera Hobby, Quickmill 4100, ECM, Lelit, La Pavoni)

NotsoquickMill

Mar 13, 2024
Austria
Visit site
Hello Guys and Gals,
as you may have read in the title I am searching a entry level but mid enthusiast level Coffee Machine. I did a lot of research and I am sitting on the Internet for too many hours and still cant decide. For your understanding: I am from Austria and I am searching on the used market. After a while I found a few good options in a broad price range but I cant decide whats really worth it.
:)
Lineup

Racilio Silvia (V1-V6/E) in range of 250-500+ EUR/328-547 USD
Bezzera Hobby 250-300 EUR ~300 USD
Quickmill Pippa 4100 450-500EUR (my favorite so far)
ECM Casa 3-5 everywhere between 150 to 450 EUR for the newer ones
Lelit Anna - 300-400 non PID and 500 EUR PID version
La Pavoni Cada Bar PID 450 EUR

Sadly no used profitec go, not really into the gaggia classic because I want a little bigger boiler and heavier build.
What do I want? Sturdy build for one hand operation and repairability and a stable market for parts and online support. I was searching for PID options because I want to try light-medium roasted speciality coffee also. But there is only Lelit Anna but with their 57mm format... and the La Pavoni I am not sure how good it is, since there is literal ZERO information on it.

Have been so far in love with the Quickmill because its a beautiful and sturdy build machine. But I cant find any solid community mods for eventual PID if I decide. Which I see is not a problem for the rancilio which has a huge community.
The Bezzera machine is sure the best price/performance on my market for sure. Good condition machines for this price is amazing, crazy strong steaming wand. But I dislike the design.

Now its up to you dear community. I would love to hear your opinions or just experiences which any of those machines
Thank you can have a lovely day
:)