💵 For Sale Welcome to the 6 Bean Blend World.

Are you a coffee enthusiast looking to explore the rich and diverse world of coffee blends? If so, you mustn't miss out on the enticing allure of the Six Bean Blend Coffee. This delightful concoction combines the flavors and aromas of six distinct coffee beans, creating a unique and memorable coffee experience.

The Six Bean Blend Coffee: A Symphony of Flavors​

1. Variety in Every Sip: The Six Bean Blend Coffee is a masterpiece of coffee blending, combining beans from different regions and varieties. Each bean brings its own unique flavor profile to the mix, creating a symphony of tastes that dance on your palate.
2. Aroma Extravaganza: When you brew a cup of Six Bean Blend Coffee, be prepared for an aromatic journey. The blend's aroma is a complex medley of floral, fruity, earthy, and nutty notes, making every sip a sensory delight.
3. Balanced Complexity: What sets this blend apart is its balanced complexity. It offers a harmonious fusion of flavors without overpowering one another. You'll experience a well-rounded taste with hints of chocolate, citrus, and caramel, among others.

Why Choose Assurance Coffee's Six Bean Blend?​

Assurance Coffee is known for its commitment to quality and craftsmanship. Their Six Bean Blend Coffee is a testament to their dedication to delivering a superior coffee experience. Here's why you should consider trying it:
1. Freshness Guaranteed: Assurance Coffee takes pride in sourcing the finest beans and roasting them to perfection. When you purchase their Six Bean Blend, you can be sure you're getting the freshest coffee possible.
2. Ethical Sourcing: Assurance Coffee places a strong emphasis on ethical sourcing. They work closely with coffee growers, ensuring fair compensation and sustainable practices.
3. Convenience and Quality: With Assurance Coffee's Six Bean Blend, you get the convenience of ordering online and having the coffee delivered to your doorstep without compromising on quality.
Ready to embark on a coffee journey like no other? Explore the world of Six Bean Blend Coffee from Assurance Coffee today!
Click here to visit Assurance Coffee's Six Bean Blend Coffee product page
Don't miss the chance to savor the rich and diverse flavors of this exceptional coffee blend. It's time to elevate your coffee experience with Assurance Coffee's Six Bean Blend.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Come on now, why settle for just 6? For my home roasting I occasionally have the bag ends so 23 grams of this, 48 of that, etc. All said and done that WTF batch as I name it might consist of as many as 10-12 different origins.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Well I'll start by saying I strongly prefer dry processed over any other method. Some washed, honey, wet, etc. are fine in their own way, just something about dry that does it for me. I roast only for espresso consumption and for me the heavy texture is equally as important as the taste and that's where the dry processed stuff really shines. Gives that warm honey/rustic muddied texture and taste notes I seek out. Having tried lots of different green over the years I still seek out Brazil and Yemen more than most others. Of course there are tons of good-great coffees available in so many forms, just like the flavor/texture I'm able to squeeze out of those origins. Most of the Central American stuff can be a bit boring, East African much too fruity/acidic on its own, etc.

Glad to see you pushing the blend though as for years too much focus has been on single origin. Of all the SOs I've had from what I've roasted as well as what I once bought roasted I can count on one hand what was worth repeat buying. For my taste with espresso most SOs are too simple/one-dimensional for what I like. Most people tend to look at a blend as if it's just a handful of inferior garbage thrown together to use up what's left, but far from the case from my perspective. If I had to choose just one green to roast/consume indefinitely it'd be my all time favorite which is Moka Kadir from Sweet Maria's. It's a dry process 3 bean blend of Brazil, Yemen and Ethiopia. Gives an awesome layered flavor profile with espresso that few can match from my experience and the texture is just spot on with my development time, etc.