15 Health Benefits of Coffee

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
every time I google about "health benefits of drinking coffee", there are more and more coming up.
it seems like a lot of people are using this "health benefits" as some sort of marketing scheme for selling more coffee.

for me, I drink coffee because I think it is a wonderful drink and I am learning so many things about coffee since I went into coffee business.
it is incredibly fun and interesting to learn about coffee.

I am sure that by taking few multi vitamins & even some caffeine pills, you will benefit a lot more than trying get them from drinking coffee.

BLCoffee

Nov 1, 2015
Minnesota
Visit site
Very interesting data. As for potential risks it does say limit intake to 2-3 cups/day. Most people I know who can't function without coffee drink it well into the afternoon.

thelivinglegend77

Dec 27, 2015
Los Angeles
Visit site
Moderation is the key. I wouldn't say coffee is considered a healthy drink compared to tea or juicing. But I'm sure it provides some benefits. But most people drink way too much coffee so I doubt it provides the health benefits stated above.

temperance

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
I don't know about heart attack but I know for sure that it helps with cellulite. My mother gave me the recipe and in addition to my medications coffee works amazing

Last edited:

Scarlett

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Really good. Everyone knows that it is possible to have too much of a good thing, so does coffee. Coffee has always been praised and mocked. There are benefits, also there are side effects.

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
Coffee has many benefits. The ones which are mentioned here are obvious. I have felt great when I took that cup of joe in the morning. But not sooner I realized that I was getting addicted to coffee, I limited my consumption and now I prefer fruit juices more that coffee.

sarlinhellian

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Does coffee offer any benefits other than keeping you awake? I've never had a taste of coffee in my nearly 20 years of existence by choice, but I'm wondering if there are any health concerns associated with coffee?