15 Health Benefits of Coffee

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Does coffee offer any benefits other than keeping you awake? I've never had a taste of coffee in my nearly 20 years of existence by choice, but I'm wondering if there are any health concerns associated with coffee?
I am in my nearly 55 years of existence of choice & none-choice, and I AM CERTAIN for sure that there is no health concern associated with coffee, as long as you take them in moderation.

danielbrouwer

Jun 14, 2017
Colorado
Visit site
Cut the Pain
Cup of coffee can cut post workout muscle pain.

Increase your fiber intake
A cup of coffee represents a contribution of up to 1.5 grams of fiber of the recommended intake of 20-38 grams.

Protection against cirrhosis of the liver
You could just cut down on the alcohol intake. From the Archives of Internal Medicine. Another recent study also showed coffee’s liver protecting benefits.

Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease
Protect against Alzheimer’s disease.

Reduces suicide risk and Depression
A reduced risk of suicide in the coffee drinkers

Antonio94

Jun 9, 2017
England
Visit site
Hmm, these are quite interesting facts. For most of the time I only drink coffee to be able to stay up for my work (especially when I work late). Besides concentration and stamina enhancement, I didn't think coffee can help preventing several diseases.
Guess my father is right :p.

Briana

Jul 1, 2017
Visit site
Does coffee offer any benefits other than keeping you awake? I've never had a taste of coffee in my nearly 20 years of existence by choice, but I'm wondering if there are any health concerns associated with coffee?

Last edited:

amirhossien

Jul 12, 2017
Visit site
Dude if you keep on drinking coffee every day your brain will get addicted to it and you can't wake up from bed without it.
Coffee causes caffeine addiction which is very bad and very hard to solve.
If anybody is seeing this please do not trust this guy too much coffee is not good.
Coffee is not drunk for health it is for pleasure.Dude if you keep on drinking coffee every day your brain will get addicted to it and you can't wake up from bed without it.
If anybody is seeing this please do not trust this guy too much coffee is not good.
Coffee is not drunk for health it is for pleasure.
Dude if you keep on drinking coffee every day your brain will get addicted to it and you can't wake up from bed without it.
Coffee is not drunk for health it is for pleasure.

jerinmerina

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
Coffee is the biggest source of antioxidants in the diet. It has many health benefits- protecting against type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, liver disease, liver cancer. Some days ago, I read the articles on Cookingdetective about 23+ Health Benefits Of Coffee and bbcgoodfood- The health benefits of coffee. Nice and very informative.