🏁 Sold 2000

Dbwillis

Nov 3, 2023
New York
Visit site
Folks, this is a slightly used Nutty Bavarian NBR 2000 Nut Roaster with the following features: 120Volt 20amp 1850Watts, Production rate: every 15 minutes/batch - Batch yields 2.25 pounds of glazed nuts - 11 servings every 15 minutes, and 20 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 12 inches high.

Sold for $1000
great for festivals, carnivals, mall, etc..
you are welcome to ask any questions and also view the Nutty Bavarian picture upon request :

Last edited:

Dbwillis

Nov 3, 2023
New York
Visit site
Undeniably the last purchase wasn’t successful due to constraints, so the machine is still available for sales.
Contact displayed for further information

Last edited:

Dbwillis

Nov 3, 2023
New York
Visit site
This is a scam to get money. They do not have a machine. Ask them for a phone number and whaer you can look at the machine.

This ia a scamq do not send them any money until you have the machine.
Honestly, I'll sue you for impeachingg?
Did I sell anything to you and did you buy anything from me why making such comments you have not requested anything from me and yet you come here and make sure to comment.

dream182big

Oct 11, 2023
mn
Visit site
Honestly, I'll sue you for impeachingg?
Did I sell anything to you and did you buy anything from me why making such comments you have not requested anything from me and yet you come here and make sure to comment.
You won't send any pictures or answer any quesations. Send pictures and payment terms Give me a phone number to call to prove you are not a scammer.

Dbwillis

Nov 3, 2023
New York
Visit site
When did you message me if you are interested and are you such pained with my posts I that I decide to sell to whom it may concern what are your issues a l.

For your information, I work with the feds so mind your word and take down your posts before I find you