daneja72 New member Joined Dec 28, 2012 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Dec 31, 2012 #1 Was wondering if anyone had an opinion about a 2004 ambex 5k roaster I found for sale. I could possibly get it at or slightly under $6000.
Was wondering if anyone had an opinion about a 2004 ambex 5k roaster I found for sale. I could possibly get it at or slightly under $6000.
CoffeeJunky New member Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 1,802 Reaction score 0 Dec 31, 2012 #2 great price... I think Ambex is pretty good roaster and you can't beat the price... Make sure the roaster is in good shape or inspect and make sure you know what you are getting into......
great price... I think Ambex is pretty good roaster and you can't beat the price... Make sure the roaster is in good shape or inspect and make sure you know what you are getting into......
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon