2KG Electric Coffee Roaster Available

bobob

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Coffee-Tech 2KG Solar Roaster for sale. The unit is brand new in the box and never used. I acquired it through a misunderstanding.

I purchased one of these for myself back in late 2008 and it arrived but was not working properly, so I called the manufacturer and they sent a replacement. While the replacement was on the way I had an electrician look at my original roaster and it was a very simple fix, there was just one wire that came loose during shipping. So I continued using my original roaster and never opened the new one once it arrived. I was asked by the manufacturer to sell this one in North America to prevent shipping it back so it is priced to sell at $8500 CAD or $6900 USD (with today's exchange rate).

The roaster features fully automatic operation so it is perfect for coffee shops or people without much experience. The results are exceptional and very consistent, we've been using this roaster for several months and are very happy with it. If you are interested please call 416-716-7458, I can arrange for shipping by freight to anywhere quite easily.

Here are the technical specifications

Technical Specifications

Batch Capacity: 2 Kg of green coffee

Roasting Cycle: 17-22 minutes (after preheat)

Roasting output: 4-6 Kg in 70 minutes

Operation method: Full automatic operation

Electrical Specifications: 230 Volts/50 Hz. 3400 Watt

Drum Motor: 1/8 HP, heavy duty

Heating Method: Electrical special made metal, high temp. heating elements (3X1000 watt)

Cooling: In-drum + In-tray cooling for continuous roasting

Process quality control: Large Pyrex lens and sampler for easy monitoring of roasting progress

Chaff Collection: Cyclone type (included)

Dimensions: 55(w)X76(d)X66.5(h)/21.6”X30”X26”
Weight: 45 KG (99 Lbs.)