50% Off Starbucks! *LIMITED TIME OFFER*

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
don't know about that, they phased out all semi-auto and seperate grinder setups here and far as I know rest of the world, I travel a lot and when ever I've walked past or been to a Charbucks as a last resort, it's the same stupid swill from superautos that are in the U.S.

I am not defending Starbucks at all because until now, i have not had any good coffees in starbucks IN USA yet. However, i had some decent starbucks coffees in Bogota, Colombia, in Guatemala City and Caracas, Venezuela. I believe that it is like McDonald's tactic. if you go to Hong Kong, McD serves up fried rice in their menu. In mexico, McBurrito. In Guatemala, Breakfast with fried bananas.... what I am trying to say here is that Starbucks will not be able to compete with other "better" coffee places in the countries like Guatemala, Colombia...etc where they actually produce great coffees. So they use local roasters and better real machines to make and compete with local shops. If they serve up the same "shitty" coffee they do here in USA, they will be out of business in less than a month.

Surfer

Jun 18, 2011
Boca Raton, FL
Visit site
I am not defending Starbucks at all because until now, i have not had any good coffees in starbucks IN USA yet. However, i had some decent starbucks coffees in Bogota, Colombia, in Guatemala City and Caracas, Venezuela. I believe that it is like McDonald's tactic. if you go to Hong Kong, McD serves up fried rice in their menu. In mexico, McBurrito. In Guatemala, Breakfast with fried bananas.... what I am trying to say here is that Starbucks will not be able to compete with other "better" coffee places in the countries like Guatemala, Colombia...etc where they actually produce great coffees. So they use local roasters and better real machines to make and compete with local shops. If they serve up the same "shitty" coffee they do here in USA, they will be out of business in less than a month.
Starbucks doesn't use anybody else, they use the same Superautos we have here and their own beans, not local roasters. I've been to South America and the setups were exactly the same, and just as bad coffee lol. Theres like a handful of Starbucks shops that still have a semi-auto and separate grinder in the world, and their the stores around their HQ, maybe a few in the rest of the world. I've been to Europe, to South America etc, all the same swill as in the U.S. Last time was in Peru as there was no other choice for coffee around as the nearest good shop was a long ways away. They do that so you can be across the world and get the same exact cup of coffee that you would 2k miles away in middle of nowhere, I know what your saying regarding other chains catering to different ethnicities, but that's not how Starbucks operates (and I don't mean some different types of coffee, like vietnamese style etc that they don't do here in the states). They use their own same beans and machines everywhere.

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Starbucks doesn't use anybody else, they use the same Superautos we have here and their own beans, not local roasters, they phased out the semi-auto and separate grinder setups. I've been to South America and the setups were exactly the same, and just as bad coffee lol. Theres like a handful of Starbucks shops that still have a semi-auto and separate grinder in the world, and their the stores around their HQ, maybe a few in the rest of the world. I've been to Europe, to South America etc, all the same swill as in the U.S. Last time was in Peru as there was no other choice for coffee around as the nearest good shop was a long ways away.

No matter the arguments are.... we can all agree that Starbucks has one of the worst or the worst coffee in the world.
I just hope that other forum members do not bring any threads about selling starbuck via / coffee at 50% 75% discount..etc
at the end, nothing good comes out of it, except what we already know.