?

racky

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
I bought second hand roasting machine of toper.have you knowledge about that brand? so if you have direction for use it can you send please?

Toper

Dec 23, 2005
izmir / Turkey
Visit site
Toper

Hi Racky ,

Thanks for your Toper roasters choice :D . please just let me know your roaster serial number , I will check from our records about your roaster and will fedex a manual book to your adress , please pm your adress to me .
For help technical support and knowledges please also contact with USA agent Delaware City Coffee Co. com

Regards
Toper

racky

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
thanks

thanks for your helps but toper company is gonna send to me cd for direction they so helped me about use and service! I still need about coffee blends if you have any different tipes of coffee blends please send me quickly!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
wait...you bought a roaster..do not know how to use it and have never blended coffee before? You might want to keep a water hose handy :wink:

racky

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
don't worry...I have been found in coffee industry for years but i always used to old type machines.This machine is different a little bit .I just don't know target to greek and italian people to which type of coffee blend.

Coffeeexpert

Jun 29, 2008
USA
Visit site
[quote:c9fc6f21f1=\"racky\"]don''t worry...I have been found in coffee industry for years but i always used to old type machines.This machine is different a little bit .I just don''t know target to greek and italian people to which type of coffee blend.[/quote:c9fc6f21f1]
I''ve found that if you brew French roast or light city roast coffee \"Turkish, Greek, Sicilian or Southern Ukrainian\" style, it will magnify the bitter flavors.
Try a medium roast of this neutral blend 80% Brazil, 20% Colombia
This link might help you a bit- http://www.home-barista.com/forums/roas ... t6090.html