'97 La Pavoni 2

apriliagrl

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Advice/Pros & Cons of this machine for new coffee shop?

Sure I aspire to have a line of coffee lovers but upon opening I'm realistic, I don't anticipate giant volumes for the first several months.

So, Is this used machine a sufficient starter system (provided their is maintenance in the area) or do you recommend a better system?

thanks,

Jen

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Looks to be a decent run-of-the-mill 2 group commercial machine. Don't know anything about it, but provided it's in good operating shape it should serve you well. Have you already purchased it or currently looking more into it before doing so?

There is always something that someone would consider better, but that is relative. As long as the machine provides good brew temperature/pressure and consistently does so, all should be good. Steam availability/recovery is also really important.

Of course anytime you buy something used previous maintenance, wear/tear is important as is available service.

I currently use a 2 group NS Aurelia and it is a FANTASTIC machine. There is a guy on another forum with a very good reputation that has a killer deal on one at the moment. Message me and I can send you the link.