advice now..

m3 unleashed

Apr 6, 2008
Visit site
i didnt sleep at al last night..i have not drinking any coffee for almost 2 years...then today in 6 hours ive had six cups of coffee with about 4 spoons of sugar each...im really sick and heavy breathing and heavy vision...and feel dead inside...whats going on? :(

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello,

Which came first?

Did you just not get any sleep one night and then drink a lot of coffee to help you stay awake the next day, or did you drink a lot of coffee one day and not get any sleep because of the caffeine?

If suddenly you're drinking 5 to 8 cups of coffee after not drinking it for two years, you may be feeling a more intense caffeine rush than you've ever experienced. Since it's only been a couple of days, just stop drinking the coffee, and when you're body is tired enough it will let you know when it's time to go take a nap.

You wrote that you feel "really sick and heavy breathing and heavy vision...and feel dead inside" I'm not totally sure what it is that you're describing, but if you keep feeling like that, please go see a doctor and tell him or her what's going on with you. There may be something else happening with you that only a doctor can see.

Rose

deborahmunoz

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Caffeine is good for the body, but it is also bad if the intake is too much.
That happened to you because you've taken too much coffee since you're not used to it already.

Last edited by a moderator: