Advice on Convert to a Portable Pressure Water Tank System

hotcoffeeinc

Jan 25, 2006
Visit site
I bought an 8x16 double drive thru espresso shop, it came all the equipment and accessories, but it is setup to be hooked directly to city water, sewer, etc. The location I'm putting the shop in forces me to switch the water system over to a portable one.

Does anyone have any recommendations on choosing a good system or point me in the right direction for information on how the portable system works?

fudda02

Jun 6, 2005
Maryville, TN
Visit site
Hey hotcoffeeinc,

If you could hook up to the city that would be your best bet. But, if it's not available this is what you would need. Fresh water tank (many sizes and custom built are available), water pump with lines to espresso machine and hot water heater and a grey water tank for waste. Check with your health dept on the % the grey water tank must be versus the fresh. You can do a search on water tanks on the net. Most RV places have them. for the pump I use a D.C. powered Shurlfo. One more thing. Check with local services that would be able to dispose of your grey water, you can't just dump it anywhere.