Advise Please: Fully automatic espresso machine Breville BES990BSSUSC Touch oracle

anonemis

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
This appears to be a great machine from research and reviews. Does anyone have it [FONT=&quot]Breville BES990BSSUSC Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, Oracle Touch. thoughts? thanks[/FONT]

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site

anonemis

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
I have checked Amazon but I know some reviews are fake. I wanted a true coffee drinkers review. Thanks

While you're waiting for responses from our Forum members . . . . have you explored websites like Amazon? I usually find some useful information in the Questions area, in addition to reading the product reviews. It's amazing the little pro's and con's you can pick up by reading some of the responses.

https://www.amazon.com/Breville-BES...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I have checked Amazon but I know some reviews are fake. I wanted a true coffee drinkers review. Thanks

Yes, some reviews are fake, but I noticed that if I read through them, I sometimes pick up on problems or things that people aren't happy about and take that into consideration. If the same problem is repeated in several reviews, I usually pay attention.

I've purchased a couple of items anyway, figuring I'd take the chance, and then I could kick myself for not paying attention to the reviews. As "they" say, "You live and learn."

~ Rose

Octane

Jul 24, 2019
Visit site
This appears to be a great machine from research and reviews. Does anyone have it Breville BES990BSSUSC Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, Oracle Touch. thoughts? thanks

We use it at home, and it worth saving IMO. We usually make a latte/cappuccino in the morning and might make an americano if we want a second cup. It is automated enough for my wife to use and manual enough to tweak to your heart's content. Can't say anything bad.
If you want it to start your small business, it might work as well - a friend of mine use his Oracle at startup cafe without any issues.
In answer to Shadow: at least according to some sources (here and here) it's said that Oracle can be used in a small business. Of course, it's not a perfect solution, I don't even mean it, and not all the reviews are true, indeed, but as I said previously I know a person who uses it on a regular basis with a great success. I can't give you all the statistics on how many cups he serves per day, and he's planning an upgrade as far as I know but it held up his startup quite good.

Last edited:

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
We use it at home, and it worth saving IMO. We usually make a latte/cappuccino in the morning and might make an americano if we want a second cup. It is automated enough for my wife to use and manual enough to tweak to your heart's content. Can't say anything bad.
If you want it to start your small business, it might work as well - a friend of mine use his Oracle at startup cafe without any issues.

Something like that made by Breville won't hold up well for long even in a small volume business setting. Won't recover fast enough at times, isn't designed for back-back use and surely not NSF certified which is nice to have and mandatory in some locations to be legit.