Advise Please: Thinking of buying Indonesian Coffee on Ebay

deathoo

Jan 22, 2018
hello guys!
i'm considering to sell some fresh coffee bean from Indonesia via ebay such as Aceh Gayo, Mandheling, Bali Kintamani, etc.
the price would be around 15$/ 0.5 kg without shipping. roasted or not will be by request.
will it be worth it? or maybe some of you would be interested?
thanks, looking forward for the responses.

OP
D

deathoo

Jan 22, 2018
if you sell your beans at that pricing $15/1lbs plus shipping, green beans, it will be "death" of your business from the get-go.

currently, they are selling at ebay around $4 per pound. plus shipping. shipping is around $10.00
and there are people offering Indonesia green beans around $4 per pound from USA with low shipping.

I do not know where you are located at, but if you ask me, it ain't gonna work.

wow i never found beans in that price on ebay or online market. could you give me a link?

CPavari

Feb 24, 2017
hello guys!
i'm considering to sell some fresh coffee bean from Indonesia via ebay such as Aceh Gayo, Mandheling, Bali Kintamani, etc.
the price would be around 15$/ 0.5 kg without shipping. roasted or not will be by request.
will it be worth it? or maybe some of you would be interested?
thanks, looking forward for the responses.

Sorry, but deathoo is completely right. Maybe your thinking of roasted beans but green beans go for a lot cheaper. Now, if you are going to roast them and sell them fresh(usually use roasted beans within two weeks) then go ahead and give it a try.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
CPavari, I guess you haven't seen the price of green Indonesian coffee lately...it is so high right now!