Advise Please: What are the actual insurance coverages that our business needs?

Yohawan

Apr 24, 2020
Hi There,

I am from Brampton. My sister and I have recently started a food business near our home itself. We make and sell coffee and baked foods such as cakes, cookies, bread, muffins, biscuits, etc. We found pleasure in this work and hope to extend our business if God allows.

I am in this forum to clear some doubts and to know your views about the possible coverage that we can get for our business after purchasing a commercial insurance policy. Some of our friends suggested insuring our business as it is required for protecting our business against claims of food-borne illnesses, health department threats, financial losses, and from other allegations and damages. As we are not much aware of it, we would like to know the actual insurance coverages that our business needs. When I searched online, I found this commercial insurance coverages in Brampton. We are planning to approach them after hearing your views.

What do you guys think about this? Any food business owners here? Can you help me? Please share your insurance experiences so that I can take a decision on it.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
I also heard for the first time about this company. It's very important to choose a trusty and safe insurance company. Try to make more google searches about reviews and other recommendations. For example, I own plumbing business. It's a small one. I have three workers plus me. I am also working with the guys. Last year one of them broke his hand while installing a new water system. Because my company wasn't insured I had to pay him the treatment. Now, our guys, and the company are insured by the best company on the market. I hope you will find all that you need here.

Last edited: