Ambex YM2 will be for sale soon - SOLD

lachris

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Visit site
Hi All - I have my 2006 red Ambex YM2 about ready to sell. I use this little beast about 3 days a week. It iis set up for propane. It is a workhorse. The cooling bin stirring arms have been work on by Ambex and are not original but work fine. It will be availible in 4-5weeks as I am waiting on my new roaster to be finished and delivered. Pick up only - I cannot crate and ship. please send PM if interested. We are in LaGrange, KY. You can see most recent pictures of it on our facebook page. If interested, send PM or email from website. smellthesmoke.net if you go to facebook just seach our business name. Sorry I don't know any other way to post about the pictures.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Re: Ambex YM2 will be for sale soon

abex25.jpg

ambex22.jpg

ambex23.jpg

ambex2.jpg

you owe me a cup of coffee :p

lachris

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Visit site
Thanks topher - it sold yesterday! Before I even saw these photos you posted. Man they look nice on here too! Looking forward to the new machine in a month or so. Can't wait!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
What size and brand did you get? Congrats on selling your 2k! Those things do not stay on the market long...you still owe me a coffee

lachris

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Visit site
Yes - faster than I had planned. Buyer is fine with waiting on pick up of the YM2 as we agreed. I need to roast on it until the new one arrives and is installed. Those little machines are very nice. I fugured when I bought it, if needed I could easily sell it...point made! :)