Antique Espresso Machines

G

Hello,
My name is Elisabeth and my family were the exclusive sales and service for La Cimbali espresso coffee machines in Vancouver. We sold commercial espresso machines for over 23 years and in those years we collected some amazing antique espresso machines.
I have 2 flyers attached with all the antique espresso machines that my family owns and would like to sell. Please pass on this information to anyone you think would be interested in these antique machines. Price is negotiable and we would be willing to give a better price if a bunch of machines where sold all together. Many of the machines are still in working order---how cool is that!!! I have pictures!!

G

antigue espresso machines

Elisabeth,

I would like to know what you have. I know next to nothing about them, but I am interested no the less. A few years ago I was in a home in the Bay area that had an old machine in it. The end result of the product was excellent. Perhaps it was the 'feel' of the old process at work, but I never forgot it.

I would welcome a response to fuel my interest.

Rick

riss2u

Aug 19, 2003
Visit site
Elisabeth,

I'm looking for a manual espresso machine. Could you email me some photos and prices of the ones you have in working order please? Thank you

Marisa

BellaJava

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
Elisabeth,

Please email me with some pictures as nothing was attached as you mentioned. Also, please send some approximate prices that you are looking to get for them. Thanks.

Regards,

David

:)

Elisabeth said:
Hello,
My name is Elisabeth and my family were the exclusive sales and service for La Cimbali espresso coffee machines in Vancouver. We sold commercial espresso machines for over 23 years and in those years we collected some amazing antique espresso machines.
I have 2 flyers attached with all the antique espresso machines that my family owns and would like to sell. Please pass on this information to anyone you think would be interested in these antique machines. Price is negotiable and we would be willing to give a better price if a bunch of machines where sold all together. Many of the machines are still in working order---how cool is that!!! I have pictures!!

erosenfe

Sep 27, 2003
Visit site
Elisabeth said:
Hello,

I too am interested - pics and price list

Daryle L. Doden

Oct 18, 2003
Visit site
Hello,

Elisabeth - Please send pictures and information. - Daryle

dreeds

Jan 14, 2004
Visit site
Elisabeth,

It has been a while since your post, but if you still have machines for sale, I would be interested in what you have.