Any one know a good POS system?

java jockeys

Jun 5, 2006
Dallas Texas
Visit site
I have opened up a fully opertional mobile unit. Here is my problem. I use the We Proudly Brew ( under the Starbucks FS divison). I am slammned with orders for big events and catering but i need a wireless POS system to transmit from me to the van to get orders.

I use RBS Lynk for cc and it is AWESOME. The Treo 650 with a wireless CC machine that hook up on your hip. Works like a champ.

Been looking but need some help.
Thanks to all-

cuppED

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Hey Java,
I have a friend who lives in Austin and he works for a POS company so I'll shoot him an email and see if he can help.

cuppED

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Hey Java,
My friend just emailed me back and he said they don't do mobile POS units. They just mainly do POS's for rest's and stuff, like Chili's, Benigans, etc. Sorry.
-Cupped

beefybean

Sep 20, 2005
Austin, TX therabouts
Visit site
I am working with Aldelo and am very pleased with the product. They are not optimized for coffee shops, but the programming is fairly straight forward. They have wireless options that will integrate. Pricing is not bad either.

freetodream

Feb 3, 2006
Mississippi
Visit site
I just went with Denver Research's Restaurant software - bought my own Dell computer to load it on, and I bought the touch monitor, receipt printer and cash drawer from Denver as well. I would think their software would work for you in a mobile unit - you might could load it on a laptop....Hope this helps. Have a great day!

bdepew

Sep 23, 2006
Visit site
i have DEMOed tons of POS software.....

I have tried them all, then I found one from www.businessoftware.com

its called Business Plus Accounting Restaurant Professional 8.0

this software has everything, the business side and the pos side, its really amazing all the features it has and its only $70 with a $30 license/support fee a month.

beat everything else out of the box