Anyone heard of Coffee AM?

Tink0952

Mar 5, 2006
TN
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the Forum and new to buying fresh roasted coffee beans. I placed my first order on Friday and can't wait until it's delivered. Has anyone heard of Coffee AM? I live in TN and they are located in GA so there not that far away. I called them to place my first order because I bought 5lbs of flavored coffee (whole bean) and wanted to buy some empty bags so I can divide them up. The lady I spoke with was very nice and helpful. I had to buy a dozen empty bags which was no big deal since they only charged me $1.80 for them. I decided to buy coffee from a roaster because I was paying almost $9.00 for a 12oz bag of Starbucks coffee at my local Walmart. The coffee beans I ordered from Coffee Am was for a 5lb bag of English Toffee for only $27.50 + $5.95 shipping. There shipping charge is $5.95 no matter how much coffee you buy. I hope the coffee will be as good as the price I paid. Which was alot less than I was paying for Starbucks which was probably stale anyway. I love this group. I have gotten a lot of helpful info even before I decided to join and post.
Have a good day all! :)

Tink0952

Mar 5, 2006
TN
Visit site
Coffee AM

Hi,
I ordered the coffee beans on Friday but they don't deliver on the weekends so it wasn't roasted until Monday. I received it the next day. This coffee is so different from the beans that I had been buying from the grocery store. I could tell the moment that I opened the bag that it was fresh. The beans were smaller than grocery store beans and they were still oily and the aroma was out of this world. I am hooked on fresh roasted coffee beans. I will never buy beans from the grocery store again. Try coffee am there coffee is great. They ship the same day the beans are roasted. Have a great weekend everyone! :lol: