Anyone know this coffee"

ron45

May 4, 2005
New Mexico
Visit site
A friend gave me a partial bag of beans from Southwinds coffee club. I want nothing to do with this club if it still exists. But would love to find out what's in this bag. It made the best tasting espresso I have had in a good while. It's called Baggio Estate, Brazil Platinum. I don't even know if this is supposed to be an espresso blend or not tho he said it was. This is a fairly light brown bean compared to what I've seen called espresso. The taste was so smooth compared to the 3 other darker blends I had on hand. The crema was very thick and rich also. Is anyone familiar with Baggio Estate coffees or how to contact them directly. I tried google to no avail.

Ron

ron45

May 4, 2005
New Mexico
Visit site
There you are again javahill. An tho I was watching this topic as well I got no notice. Goggle is just what I did and got nothing but that was about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for the tip.

Ron

ron45

May 4, 2005
New Mexico
Visit site
Hey java, is it ok if I call you java? I just googled again and got zip again, checked the sp. twice. But your link was just what I was looking for. I had given up on finding this coffee. Got a lb on the way.

Thanks again

Ron