Are you experiencing excessive sleepiness?

G

Are you experiencing excessive sleepiness?

Have you fallen asleep at times and places that may be dangerous?

You may qualify for a clinical trial of an investigational medication if you think you have a sleep problem or you know that you have
• Narcolepsy
• Shift Work Sleep Disorder
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea

Call this number to see if you qualify or if a study site is located near you
1-866-283-3565. Also you can check out myexcessivesleepiness for more information. Please pass this on to friends and family that might benefit. Good Night!

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
You are obsurdly misunderstood, haha.

Most everyone here drink obsessive amounts of coffee, the only sleep disorder we could have in insomnia, which shouldn't be apart of your "excessivesleepyness' site.

wulf

Oct 29, 2003
London, UK
Visit site
Actually, I think too much coffee can end up making you feel sluggish - if you're always overstimulating your self, there comes a point at which you're just running on vapour! I find that I enjoy my coffee more and feel more awake when I don't drink gallons of it a day.

Having said that, I wouldn't trust myself into the hands of any medical investigations started by someone who jumps in and spams a discussion forum. Even assuming they're not just out for your money (as has sometimes, believe it or not, been the case :eek: ), why trust someone who doesn't understand simple netiquette with something so concerned with your health as a medical trial!

Wulf :-D

georgewhittington

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
It is a chronic sleepiness problem that causes overwhelming drowsiness in the daytime and the person gets sudden attacks of sleep. Shift work disorder (SWD) affects people having to work in rotational shifts or stay awake and work at night time. Waklert 150 mg Tablets is a smart drug that contains armodafinil, a nootropic agent that is commonly prescribed for the treatment of excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy and other disorders. It also works as a smart drug by boosting brain and cognitive function.

jasonbloom

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Excessive sleepiness problems can now be controlled by smart drug Modvigil. It is categorized as a nootropic or a smart drug. It is a potent stimulator that helps to decrease excessive daytime sleeping. It is a prescription-based medicine. Using this drug helps to improve cognitive functions in an individual. It works on a neurotransmitter so that you can stay awake and alert. Modvigil 200 mg online is easily available at an affordable price.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I just had two mugs of coffee. I should be good for a couple hours. And when I end up feeling sleepy I've found this incredible approach at dealing with that sleepiness. I go to sleep. And if I happen to be sleepy when it wouldn't be good to sleep, I drink another cup of coffee.