B2B Marketplace looking for feedback on connecting Coffee Roasters with Retailers

Seth

Feb 12, 2013
Palo Alto
Visit site
Hey Roasters and Coffee Retailers,
I've been participating in the forum for a couple months now and appreciate the feedback everyone provides. I wanted to share what we’ve been working on very hard for a long time. After witnessing tons of posts asking ‘how do I increase wholesale sales’ or ‘how do i find the roaster for my needs’ we built a marketplace to connect Coffee Roasters with Coffee Retailers! We want to help coffee shops, restaurants and hotels discover the best roasters for their needs, so they can deliver the best coffee to their end customers. Right now Roasters can showcase their products, use tier pricing, message, and transact from the platform.

In the future we’ll let roasters add equipment, private labeling, and package deals. We will also be adding farmers/producers/importers and to connect them as well. Only US companies can signup today though.
We’re really excited; so sign up, add some products, and start building relationships. We want to build the best product for the coffee community, so don’t be shy and let us know what you want out of the website. We’ll build it ;).

http://thefingo.com/

Caffeine consumption at your own risk,
Seth Gold
seth (at) thefingo.com