Bali

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
BALI BLUE BATUR!!! I am so stoked! Just came in last night and going to roast it up today!
IMAG0038.jpg

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I got it from cafe lobo. They only brought in 300 bags. I was able to grab 30 of them. If it goes over like I think I will be buying the next 300 that lands in February.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I liked it...it was different but I liked it. It has some musty/earthiness as does Sumatra but it is a bit more brighter than Sumatra. I personally enjoy bright coffees. I think the body was rich and the Aroma was bold and a bit of a caramel finish...one more important note...I know it will sell! 8) Hey Pug...when your coffee gets in I want to hear your comments.

ElPugDiablo

My roast was 15 pounds charged at 400, dumped right before 2nd crack, total roasting time was a little over 16 minutes. I was pretty gentle with the flame. The coffee is heavy body, it's spices and herbal taste but without Sumatra's musty flavor. Surprising acidity from hot to cool cup. A hint of vanilla at the finish. But not much lingering aftertaste. It remind me of Timor Maubesse I got earlier this year. It's pleasing and I can see it appeals to a wide audience. I think I will charge at higher temp and roast a little bit more aggressive but a shade lighter next time.

The Huehue I got in at the same time is superb.

HillofBeans

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
My roast was 15 pounds charged at 400, dumped right before 2nd crack, total roasting time was a little over 16 minutes. I was pretty gentle with the flame. The coffee is heavy body, it's spices and herbal taste but without Sumatra's musty flavor. Surprising acidity from hot to cool cup. A hint of vanilla at the finish. But not much lingering aftertaste. It remind me of Timor Maubesse I got earlier this year. It's pleasing and I can see it appeals to a wide audience. I think I will charge at higher temp and roast a little bit more aggressive but a shade lighter next time.

The Huehue I got in at the same time is superb.

That's how I roast my blue moon charged a450 and 16 minutes to dump right before 2nd Crack - love it Customers love it

Handi

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site

I am a coffee company from indonesia Bali. I produce roasted bean arabica, robusta, peaberry and Civet coffee, iand i also supply Green bean arabica and robusta.