Barefoot COffee ROasters 2 year party, free drinks ALL day!

barefoot

Sep 21, 2004
Santa Clara, CA
Visit site
To celebreate our awesome two year anniversary and to thank all our happy coffee fans for voting us Best Coffee House in two magazines, Best Coffee in Citysearch and others and just plain have a happy day we are having a major celebration.

We are giving away ALL espresso, coffee and tea drinks FREE of charge ALL DAY!!

You can drink as many drinks as you want at NO COST! nada, zip, zero!

In fact we are having a competition to see which of our hard core coffee freak customers can drink the most espresso drinks in a row. There will be prizes and awards and more.

the party is Friday the 23rd of September 2005 from 7 am till 11 pm. We will have some very cool Red Cross charity events going on, we are filming for our upcoming DVD training video and all kinds of fun stuff. so come on down and have a drink (or 10) on us.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
WOW!!! I can't believe it has been 2 years...I remember reading your posts on the SCAA board...watching your shop be born...Congratulations...wish I could be there...I can knock back an ass load of espresso!! Tell us how it went...

twolfe

Aug 21, 2005
NEW YORK
Visit site
Congrats.

I wish you the best. Man, I wish I was in the area that night, I would love to take up that challenge. I love a good caffeine buzz. I hope in two years I have the same success and can do the same. That is once I can get a shop going. Darn banks.... If only they tried to make life easy on someone just once.

All the best.