barnies ....santa's white christmas

daved

Oct 9, 2003
Visit site
ANY BODY EVER TRY THIS......STUFF.....IT'S GURRRATE.....
IT'S UNBELIEVABLY GOOD.......

IT TASTES LIKE A LIQUID MOUNDS BAR.....

COCONUT.....CHOCOLATE......WITH A CARMEL TASTE...AS WELL

anybody else drink this stuff I LOVE IT.

i notice that PUBLIX food markets now carry it down here in central fl.

dave

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
If you like flavored coffee you will love it..just don't grind your own...it will play havoc on your grinder...I'm glad to see that Barnies is branching into the grocery store biz!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
almost all coffee shops have something like it... but I am sure you can order it from their website www.barniescoffee.com I know it is one of their hottest sellers...used to be only sold during xmas. I used to sell my version during xmas cuz it is such a pain to clean the grinder so often....but we had such a huge demand for it I have to carry it all year round...must please the masses!!! :wink:

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
I'm going to buy some since I haven't had any before and people say it is great. Someone tell me the taste of this coffee, is cream needed to be added, how much - what do you think is the best for this blend?

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
I highly endorse this one too. You can't get it in the UK, but their website says the Christmas one is their best seller. I probably had it with milk and sugar or just sugar, it was 2 years ago but I still remember how much I liked it!

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Dunno 'bout flavored coffees in general,

but maybe this one's worth a shot. Most make me nauseaous by the bottom of a full cup! :(

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
A note about flavored coffees...

Found this remark at The Coffee Review (italics mine):

"For years I have wondered why coffee companies resorted to cloying, artificially flavored coffees when they could achieve wonderful effects by adding natural spices and other dried ingredients to whole bean coffees, just as blenders have done for centuries with teas. Natural ingredients like vanilla bean, cinnamon stick, orange zest, star anise, etc. discreetly combined with whole-bean coffees produce blends with a natural sweetness and a seductive aftertaste free of the metallic tones contributed by artificial flavorings."

Perhaps it is that I have run across so many bad flavored coffees that makes me wary. :cry:

pinellasperk

Oct 29, 2003
Dunedin FL
Visit site
I just got some over the weekend, delicious. I used an old Braun whirly-blade only for flavored coffee (I have a braun burr for the regular stuff), so I don't care about the potential for havoc in the grinder. Have to say, it is like drinking candy. Really good. I just hope it is low-carb (most flavored coffees are, but this one has a white powder on it, who knows). Thanks for the recommendation!

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Barnies White xMas Coffee

My house has smelt like christmas for the last few days as I have been brewing up Barnies White xMas Coffee. I was very satified with the coffee, it didnt take much sugar at all for me to drink it because of the flavoring. With a dash of half-n-half it made for a nice warm drink.

I will purchase this as gifts to a few of my family members just because it has the xmas cheer ;)

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
pinellasperk said:
I just got some over the weekend, delicious. I used an old Braun whirly-blade only for flavored coffee (I have a braun burr for the regular stuff), so I don't care about the potential for havoc in the grinder. Have to say, it is like drinking candy. Really good. I just hope it is low-carb (most flavored coffees are, but this one has a white powder on it, who knows). Thanks for the recommendation!

Yeah- so what is that white powder?