Beautiful and funky coffee trailer FOR SALE!!

joasis

Apr 16, 2008
Visit site
Coffee trailer for sale: has a large water tank or can be hooked up to a water supply, refrigerator, sink, outlets, on board generator or can be hooked up to electrical source, coffee maker, grinder, espresso machine, cash register...everything must go!!

Pictures and specs available upon request.

:)

jmeiss

Dec 5, 2005
Lenexa, Kansas
Visit site
joasis said:
Coffee trailer for sale: has a large water tank or can be hooked up to a water supply, refrigerator, sink, outlets, on board generator or can be hooked up to electrical source, coffee maker, grinder, espresso maching, cash register...everything must go!!

Pictures and specs available upon request.

:)

Sure send me a link to specs and pics....

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
The original message was posted in 2008! When you read a person's message, you will see the date when it was posted in the top left corner of the message box.

We all need to take a look at when the messages are posted before replying to them. This new forum design has a "similar threads" section at the bottom of each thread, and it contains some very old posts.

Edit your account settings to show the most recent messages first. Go into
Settings, and scroll down to General. Then in the thread area, select Linear-Newest First. That way you can see the most recent ones first and scroll down as you read them. I found that this makes things much easier for me!

Rose

Last edited: