beetle

debbiej

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
for a while, I've been thinking magnetic signs with our logo would be a good idea. I am back and forth all day. store to bank to home to shop to store to...well, you all know.

found a very very nice 72 vw beetle. colors in our logo match the paint of the bug. so logo on bug, driving all over town, brand recognition.. :)

debbiej

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
[attachment=0:1k7fukja]002.JPG[/attachment:1k7fukja]I did, and who knows if it is the reason for an increase in business....
it gets LOTS of smiles and waves, so maybe so.

when your shop's name is on a vehicle, it makes you careful of how you drive, what you do while you drive, makes you into a very polite driver! :)

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
debbiej.... you hit the nail on the head regarding being polite when driving something related to your business. Normally I'm ripping the roads averaging 80-100mph Isafely though), passing everything in sight as well as cutting people off a bit simply because I have the acceleration to compensate for it. When in our mobile espresso van I actually drive "normal" because it can reflect negatively on our business otherwise. Later!

pbmac

Aug 1, 2008
Visit site
shadow745 - what does your van look like? what sort of setup do you have? did you hire the work out or do it yourself? we are thinkin of doing something like that...but are still lookin into it. Thanks

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
It's a highly modified Dodge Sprinter... onboard equipment capable of pretty much any form of coffee (except vacuum or press), chai, fruit smoothies, etc. Everything is done by me and my wife helps out here and there. She primarily does the business side of things and I take care of the van and everything in it. Don't trust hiring anybody as quality can suffer as well as losing trade secrets, something I simply can't chance. As my wife puts it the business is one step above a hobby... not expecting to make 6 figures yearly, just have the van pay for itself and profit a bit... although now she calls it the Make-A-Wish business for me because it is something I really look forward to each day as I live with life threatening issues on a daily basis. She says it in a loving way though and is very supportive. I can e-mail you with more info and pics if need be... Later!