Best Coffee Maker Help?

kutti2020

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
So i want to get my dad a new coffee maker for Christmas (i know a little last minute!!!). so he usually only makes one cup of coffee, but we want one that can make a lot also. He also wants it to have an espresso maker in it. The thing is he's all "pro-environment" so he doesn't like the ones where you have to buy those stupid little plastic cups.

Possible Spam URL's removed by moderator. This is a coffee forum. Please! No Cable TV crap!

C

coffeeloverlisa

Let's review.

Must make one cup of coffee, or lots of coffee.
Must make regular coffee AND espresso.
No stupid little cups. I assume you mean pods or K-cups.

I have the answer.

Apartment over a Starbucks for Daddy.

Cheers!

johnclouseau

Aug 16, 2010
USA
Visit site
just you can have a brief look into the resources available on the web. Better preferring by brands and knowing about them positives and negatives of the machine. I think reading the reviews, you can get the exact choice of what you are looking for. As reviews describe everything about the product.

realjamrock

Aug 26, 2010
Jamaica
Visit site
Let me add my two cents see if I can also recommend some place you can get it as well If your father is not fussy you consider the Cuisinart DGB-600BC Grind and Brew, Brushed Chrome

I had a disappointing experience with the Melitta Mill & Brew, but hated to give up the convenience of the automatic grind feature. The original Cuisinart Grind & Brew is so big and bulky looking that I was reluctant (but resigned) to purchase it. Then I saw an ad for the new design and ran out and grabbed one up. I'm no engineer, but whoever designed this coffeemaker thought of everything. It looks like a robot (we call it our coffee-bot) and everything about it is easy to use and well thought-out. Although still quite tall, it is less bulky than the original and the styling on the stainless steel model is beautiful. The thermal pot keeps the coffee hot without continual heating, so you never get that nasty over-cooked taste. Dinner guests were very impressed with the taste of the coffee. Once people hear about this coffeemaker, they won't be able to keep it on the shelves!

I got it at www.moonbuckscoffee.com

Randy G.

May 8, 2008
California
Visit site
I should copy and past this because I type it so often:
If you like a rich, full-bodied cup, the best coffee for the least amount of money that I have found would be a grinder such as the economy-models from Baratza (refurb about $80), and the Espro Press for $75.The Espro Press makes the French Press obsolete. Only negatives is that clean-up is somewhat like a FP, and it only makes a single cup at a time. But the coffee is amazing! That's my single-cup recommendation, hands-down.

alphawave7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I should copy and past this because I type it so often:
If you like a rich, full-bodied cup, the best coffee for the least amount of money that I have found would be a grinder such as the economy-models from Baratza (refurb about $80), and the Espro Press for $75.The Espro Press makes the French Press obsolete. Only negatives is that clean-up is somewhat like a FP, and it only makes a single cup at a time. But the coffee is amazing! That's my single-cup recommendation, hands-down.

I'd never heard of this Espro Press...looks cool, though I don't need another coffee gadget in this tiny flat! LOL!

Angelina

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
There are many coffee makers in the market, each one satisfying one or several needs of the buyer, therefore, it is quite difficult to point out to a single one and name it as best coffee maker.
The selection of best coffee maker actually depends on your lifestyle, budget and features required.

responsiblecoffee

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a trend project about the different kinds of coffe (e.g., standard, organic, fair trade, direct sourcing, espresso vs. "regular" etc.) people drink and what they feel is most important element for the their coffee. I would really appreciate it if you could please take this short survey (less than 5 minutes). NOTE: This survey DOES NOT attempt to sell any specifc product or promote any product over another- I'm just trying to get an idea of what people drink and why. Thank you all so much for your help!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ResponsibleCoffee

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS and happy sipping, y'all!