Best Place To Buy?

djenkins

Nov 17, 2006
Visit site
Hello, Im new here. I was wondering if you all had any suggestions on where to buy Jamaican Blue Mountain on the web?

Thanks for any help

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
When you find some it will be expensive! Peetes the other day was selling it for one day only on their website for...wait for it....$40 a half pound! They also had a bundle deal 1/2 pound each of JMB and Kona...that was $70! :roll:

djenkins

Nov 17, 2006
Visit site
Thats fine :grin:

I have looked at several places, Im just not sure which place would be best. I was looking at a place called Jablum, but thought I would check here first.

Thanks

topgourmetcoffee

Nov 25, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
$40 a half pound is a little extreme wouldn't you think

$40 a half pound is a little extreme wouldn't you think especially when you can get Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee for around $44.99 a pound or 22.95 a half pound at TopGourmetCoffee.

I have always found and truly believe that authentic Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee pretty much beats out most other coffees around the world. We all have different tastes though and that what makes the world go around I suppose.

If you ae going to buy quality authentic Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee for the taste and quality it still makes sense to buy it at a reasonable price though.