Best site for used commercial espresso machine?

LastBaron

Jan 25, 2005
Vermont
Visit site
Am in need of finding a place to locate a reliable used or rebuilt commercial machine and not having much luck on the web. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks a lot. :)

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Ebay is great for getting used equipment, but ebay is also great for getting a 150lb paperweight. I service all types of machines but even I know when it is time to tell the customer that it is not worth the time and effort to revive what they bought on ebay. Sure they picked it up for $800, 1/8th of the cost of it new. But leaks like the Titanic, it can't remember it's settings and most of the parts on it are OEM. When I am done they could have bought a new one with a warranty.

Be very careful when buying on ebay. If they start an auction at $1.00 for a machine that normally lists for thousands you could get burned. I know, I see it everyday when they bring it to me!

edna713

Nov 17, 2004
SC
Visit site
look to the ebay seller reaputation -- call them write them

before you bid! any good seller will answer your messages or phone calls -- if not run away!![/i]

valcs

Mar 12, 2004
CA, USA
Visit site
ebay

i did ok on ebay few times. starting from 1usd is safe for the seller, because ebay has plenty of users and the price will climb up to a correct price. also check the sellers evaluation. that is very important. expect a little bit investment into your purchase and thats it... easy....

ElegantHVAC

Jan 27, 2005
New York
Visit site
LastBaron said:
Am in need of finding a place to locate a reliable used or rebuilt commercial machine and not having much luck on the web. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks a lot. :)

Call a restaurant supply business !

More information available here

Or , see signature .

JavaQueen

Oct 18, 2004
NY
Visit site
You can get other used equipment - but the espresso machine is something that you should get new. It will be your workhorse (hopefully) and best to start out with a new one.