Big Merchant service issue. Help!

espresso2rm

Jul 13, 2005
Visit site
To Team Caffeine,
Does anyone have PayPros merchant services? If yes then check you most recent statements since mine has gone from 3.25% to 32% :!: Yup, you're reading that correctly. THIRTY TWO PERCENT!! Insane. Evidently there was some lawsuit or litigation lost by VISA and penalties are being passed on to merchants.

Whatever the reason... 32% is not acceptable so they've been immediately fired however I need to find a suitable replacement fast.

Please send any good leads that pertain to Southern CA area and you're instantly invited to Thanksgiving. Well maybe not but I'll really appreciate it.

Rob

ourcoffeebarn

Nov 8, 2004
Wisconsin
Visit site
I use Authorize.net through E-Online Data and I have zero complaints! Very easy to use! And for me it is 2.29%. Forgive the plug but I love them so much I started to resell them too. Just visit my home page and click on the merchant account link for more details.

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Authorize.net is a good service, however, they are not a merchant services company. They are a gateway to link up with your merchant services and shopping cart systems. I've used them for years as well and are very happy with them.

espresso2rm, I might suggest that you contact your local bank and see if they can offer you some competitive rates, and if that does not work, then maybe do an on line search for merchant services. :wink: